Sunday, September 20, 2009

Past & Present

My annual car wash pass expired a week ago, so I got up bright and early this morning to do the deed the old fashion way. It's been about ten years since I had to wash my own cars, but in this current economic climate, one of the company perks I'll be doing away with is the annual car wash passes. Besides, it was a very rewarding morning. I got to appreciate these vehicles a little more and was even paid a visit by "Mr. Bizarro", the creepy diabetic neighborhood cat - seen here doing his morning gymnastics. He's about 15 years old ... that's what? 102 human years?

Past & Present: Past & PresentMr. Bizarro - The Creepy Diabetic Cat: Mr. Bizarro - The Diabetic Cat

2 comments:

classic adventures said...

huhuhuuu....love the car!! good job. bruderr goh says i gotta go learn how to restore car from u so i can fix up his mini proper... hahaha..

mkjtang said...

Hey brother! Thanks for dropping by. Glad you like the car! Yes, Mr. Goh is subtle that way!